Vox Property Group SRL is committed to ensuring our visitors’ privacy is protected. Should we ask them to provide certain information by which they can be identified when using this website, then they can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Vox Property Group SRL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What data we collect
- Full name
- Contact information such as email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the gathered information
Basically, we use the information to understand our visitors needs and provide them with a better service. The scope can be:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new projects, special offers or other information that might interest our visitors using the email address they provided.
We are committed to ensuring our visitors information remains secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and internal procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, such as our individual projects websites or other partners or news sources. However, once the links are accessed and you leave our site, consider the fact that we do not have any control over that other website. Vox Property Group SRL responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites because they are not governed by this privacy statement.
Control over personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you fill in a form on the website, read the legal information you are required to go through and accept in order to send that form. If you don’t agree with those statements, please don’t check the box that you agree, and try to contact us in a different manner.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of your stored personal informationunder the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of that particular information please write to Vox Property Group SRL, 69 Torontalului Way, Timișoara, Timiș, România.
If you believe that any information we have on you is incorrect or partial, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will correct any information found to be incorrect.
The material on our site is given for general information only, and we are not bound by it. You should contact us before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for the accuracy of press, projects or news which has suffered changes over time and have not been updated to reflect changes.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.
Vox Property Group SRL. All rights reserved.
Last updated on April 2020.